I have gone astray like a lost sheep;
Seek Your servant, For I do not forget Your commandments.
—Psalm 119:176 (via maryyx0)
The internal monologue that goes on whenever I cave to junk food. T_T
I am a christian. I struggle just as much as anybody else. I suffer from mental illness and can be a horrible hypocrite. I am not all high and mighty, I just a normal person. Being a christian doesn’t make me perfect. I suck at life, badly. Jesus loves me right where I am in life. Carrying me because right now I can’t walk on my own.
Jesus loves you too and will meet you right where you are at in life, in your struggles and chase those awful demons away.
Tested Spirit: Amen girl!
1. He is not texting. He is really holding up his phone to sneak a picture of me. Did he just take my picture?
2. That car has been behind me too long. They must be following me.
3. That car has been in front of me too long. I bet they think I am following them.
4. Everyone is scowling and making angry faces at me again today. I must have done something to make them all mad. What did I do now?
4. No asks again. They all must think I’m creepy.
5. I hear someone calling my name for the umpteenth time. My wife says “Quit coming in here. No one is calling you.”
New Ninja 636